Customer Radar Terms and Conditions
G & M Ballentyne Ltd ("GMBL") trading as Ballentynes Fashion Central, Fashion Central and www.bfc.co.nz, uses Customer Radar to facilitate quick and simple customer feedback by SMS and internet.
GMBL and Customer Radar do not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties, however may share customer lists generated via Customer Radar campaigns as agreed within the Terms and Conditions of each campaign.
- Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
- This Competition commences 7 Oct 2013 and ends 2 Dec 2013. Any entries submitted outside this promotion period will be invalid.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed consent that you have opted in to further communication from GMBL. You will have the ability to opt-out at any time, standard text charges apply.
- Entries are limited to one entry per mobile phone, per day.
- To enter, simply text the unique code found on your feedback card, your rating and any other comments to 203 (eg ABCXYZ 4 I think...), or go to CustomerRadar.com, within the period set out in point 3 above.
- You must keep your proof of purchase to claim a prize. Photo ID may be required.
- Standard text costs apply and those charges will be the responsibility of the individual mobile phone owners. Only 021, 022, 029 and 027 mobile phones can participate.
- Your entry goes into a draw for $250 (GST Inclusive) of product from Ballentynes Fashion Central or Fashion Central or www.bfc.co.nz.
- One winner will be drawn from all valid entries on 10 Dec 2013.
- The prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries received
- The prize winner will be notified within 10 days of the draw and contacted via a call to the mobile phone number that made the entry.
- The person whose mobile phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant should any dispute arise. You will need to present the phone and proof of purchase in order to claim a prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- While this sales promotion scheme will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if the Promoter or its designated agents is unable to make contact with any winner within 5 days of a draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner of the prize on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering, the prize winner/s agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
- The Promoter is G & M Ballentyne Ltd, 7 Mohuia Cres, Porirua, New Zealand. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to 04 238 9080.
- GMBL reserves the right to change or alter the rules/competition at any time.