How to Shop Online
Want to buy something? Here’s how…
If you’ve found something here online that you would like to order, you can do so in one of several ways!
Buy online through this website
Buying online is very easy! Simply:
- Select the style you would like (including the colour and size you require) and then click on ADD TO SHOPPING BAG
- You can then either select to continue adding more items to your shopping bag (Continue Shopping) or select Checkout to purchase.
- You will need to enter your details and choose a special password – (which will mean you don’t have to enter your details in again next time!).
- There are 3 ways you can pay online: with your credit card, using Laybuy or Afterpay (see below).
- Any purchase over $75 has no delivery charge, and delivery within New Zealand is usually within 7 days. See Delivery Options for more information. Or, you can choose to collect your purchase from your nearest store using Click and Collect.
- All purchases can easily be returned to us if you are in any way unhappy with your order. See Refunds for more information.
- All credit card payments are processed through Windcave, ensuring your transaction and details are secure.
- All our prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
Call or email us to make an order
If buying online is not an option for you – you can call us or email us and we can process the order for you.
To phone, call us on +64 (04) 238 9080: Monday – Friday, 9am – 4.30pm (NZ time).
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
With 25 store locations, you can always come in-store and spend some time with our great team! Payment options in-store also include Laybuy or Afterpay.
Laybuy is a way of purchasing by spreading your payments over a six-week period. With just a 20% deposit on a full-price item (or 50% for an item on sale), you can take your purchase home straight away. Payments are made automatically, and there’s no interest. Laybuy is available for both in-store or online purchases.
Afterpay is another way of purchasing by spreading your payments over an eight-week period. You can take your purchase home straight away. Payments are made automatically, and there’s no interest. Afterpay is available for both in-store or online purchases.